This outfit is literally me heading out for a (decaf)coffee with a friend. I mean, why not wear a gold cape to a casual catch up? There are, however a few tricks that can help you over dress for any occasion, yes even coffee.
- Pick one statement piece. Something that has been sitting in your closet that you’ll wear “one day”. Lets face it, if it’s been there for 6 months or more, you’ll never find the ‘right’ occasion
- Select classic, monotone accessories
- Keep jewellery to a minimum
- Keep hair and make-up simple
- If it’s daytime, choose a casual shoe.
Finally, keep in mind people are going to look at you, but why fit in when you can stand out? Own that sh*t! I can guarantee you, overdressing will not be one of your biggest regrets in life.
Wearing: Sass & Bide gold cape, Oneteaspoon leather shorts, Gucci bag, Hungry Wolf shoes.