It’s that time of year again so dust off the Chrissie tree, throw out the diet and pop the champas! It’s time for celebration, indulgence and some well-earned relaxation.
There is one task however, that can be stressful but must be addressed first – Christmas present shopping. Below I’ve put together a list of my favourite things that will help ease the pain out of finding the right gift.
- Atomic Blonde DVD & sound track (My fav movie of 2017)
- Copper drinking straws (These look pretty and are practical)
- Ultimate Ears ‘Wonder Boom’ – portable wireless speaker with 10hr battery life and waterproof. Available in a range of colours, I love this speaker
- Baby Driver DVD & sound track. (Great soundtrack!!)
- Hungry & Fussy – gluten-free cookbook. (Will keep even the fussiest eater happy)
- Elizabeth Arden makeup. (The new Gelato collection is gorgeous and always buy 8-hour cream, trust me)
- Victorinox watch set. (This one is a limited-edition version 1/2000 with a pocket knife, spare strap and dial protector)
- Jaybird Sport ‘Run’ wireless earphones. (Great sound and decent noise cancelling)
- 1800 Tequila Silver (Just yum)
- Virgin Active gym membership. (To help with those New Year’s resolutions)
- Blackberry KEYone. (For the practical business man)
- Charles & Lee – mens skin care. (For every man)
- Jam. (Mums and foodies)
- Victorinox Architecture Collection backpack. (So many reasons to love this bag, my favourite being the Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program)
- YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum – fragrance for women
- Zonin Prosecco – sparkling brut. (Because, can you ever have too much?! Keep an eye out for the new bottle in teal and silver)
- Lovisa Jewellery – statement earrings that won’t break the bank
- The Crown – book & DVD set
- Ultimate Ears Mega boom – waterproof portable wireless speaker. (From the same family as the Wonder Boom, but bigger and more badass)
- Let me break it down for you a little more to help categorise your friends and family:
The Urban Commando is a ‘man’s man’ that has it all. He doesn’t like all the bells and whistles, but he does enjoy quality products that work.
The Movie Buff would prefer to spend the night on the couch watching a flick and having a quiet drink rather than hitting the town. They love to collect the ‘greats’ and the latest releases.
The Chef obviously loves to cook! They are quite often health conscious but will splurge with beautiful food and quality ingredients…along with a glass of prosecco or four to keep focused.
And finally, if you have someone who just doesn’t fit into any of these categories, this Victorinox bag is for everyone! Also wearing the all-white Victorinox watch.
All photos: @tizkai